The February 2017, update (version 6.12) for Microsoft Skype for Business App on iOS includes the following new features:
- Certificate-based authentication for Office 365 users.
- Ability to check your assigned business phone number.
- Office 365 users can now dial in to conferences with just one touch from the meeting invite.
Issues and improvements that are fixedThis update includes the following issues and improvements:
- You don't see First Run movies even if you fresh install Skype for Business iOS App.
- Keyboard overlaps error occurs.
- Graphical issues in the Skype sign-in window.
- This update adds the rate functionality for calls.
- This update adds the functionality to display the enterprise voice (EV) phone number.
- This update enables the functionality to make sure that you can mute the call.
- If the Require WiFi for Voice calls option is enabled, Voice Call buttons are disabled.
- When Call via Work (CvW) is used, you don't receive a cellular call.
- You can't join a call anonymously.
- After you enter an incorrect password more than two times on the Credentials screen, you are stuck in the Smart Sign In screen.
- When you click a link and the Sign In button to join a meeting, the Smart Sign In screen is displayed in landscape mode.
- CallKit does not show incoming call UI.
- You can’t sign in Skype for Business iOS App when you switch user accounts.
- You can't sign in Skype for Business iOS App if an ADFS token based authentication is used.
- Skype for Business iOS App won't do a PSTN call back if you don't have the EV enabled.
- Additional phone number appears for a new phonebook contact.
- After you add a number and then try to cancel it, the Forward Calls screen freezes, and Skype for Business iOS App crashes.
- After you sign out Skype for Business iOS App, you can sign in again without entering a password even though the Save password option is disabled.
- The Mute function does not work in a conference after it's working for the first 30 minutes.
- The Inactive status isn't displayed in Skype for Business iOS App.
- There is no Back option in Advanced Options in the Sign In screen.
Update informationThis update is available for download and installation from the following Apple iTunes website:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou don't have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
Article ID: 4012374 - Last Review: 2017, മാർ 21 - Revision: 8
Skype for Business for iOS