Windows Defender Security Center provides the Virus & threat protection area to help you scan for threats on your device. You can also get updated to the latest protection offered by Windows Defender Antivirus and see the results of your previous virus and threat scans.
The Scan history area lets you:
- Scan for potentially harmful threats on your device.
- View any threats currently on your device.
- View threats that have been quarantined before they can affect you.
- View anything identified as a threat that you have allowed to run on your device.
- See last time a scan was run on your device, and how many files were scanned.
In Virus & threat protection settings you can view and updates your Windows Defender Antivirus settings.
You can also use Protection updates to ensure you’re running the latest definitions, which are files that Windows Defender Antivirus uses to help protect your device.
Article ID: 4012987 - Last Review: 2017, ഏപ്രി 11 - Revision: 7