If your device is running Windows 10 Mobile, it'll automatically install updates over Wi-Fi, but you can also manually check to see if your device is up to date.
- On Start , swipe over to the All apps list, then select Settings > Update & security > Windows Update.
- Select Check for updates to see if any updates are available.
- You can postpone updates if your device uses Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise.
- Additional requirements will apply over time for updates, and update availability may vary by device manufacturer, device model, country or region, mobile operator or service provider, hardware limitations, and other factors.
- On some versions of Windows, the menu says Phone update instead of Windows Update.
Article ID: 4013235 - Last Review: 2017, നവം 9 - Revision: 7