When you use Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge to sign in to Visual Studio Team Services, you are blocked. This issue frequently occurs as an infinite loop of the browser redirects.
To work around this issue, add https://*.visualstudio.com as a trusted site under Internet Options. To do this, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Internet Options:
- In Internet Explorer: click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- For Edge, search for Internet Options on the Windows Start menu, and then click the result.
- In the Select a Web content zone to specify its current security settings box, click Trusted Sites, and then click Sites.
- In the Add this Web site to the zone box, type https://*.visualstudio.com, and then click Add.
- Click Close to close the Trusted Sites dialog box, and then click OK to accept the changes and close the Internet Properties dialog box.
Note This issue is specific to Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. It doesn't occur in Chrome or Firefox.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 4013279 - Last Review: 2017, ഫെബ്രു 27 - Revision: 12
Microsoft Edge, Windows Internet Explorer 8, Windows Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 11