Potential Coop Earnings is an estimate or forecast ofthe amount of Incentive earnings currently accruing during the earning periodthat will be available for Coop claims, at the end of the earning period. Thisamount may fluctuate until the end of the earnings period. Earning disputes canbe disputed for up to 30 days after the earning period ends.
To view your potential earnings and available funds in the Partner Incentives Platform, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into the Partner Incentives Platform with your Microsoft Account (previous live id)
2. Under programs section, clickon the title for the applicable program:
3. Click on Earnings:
4. Filter your results by Geography and Time Period. The time period can be selected by using the sliders:
5. Your Earnings and Potential earnings will be displayed.
6. Click on the legend of the graph to filter between Earnings and Potential Earnings.
7. Select the Detailstab to see more information on your earnings:
8. Click Export to Excel to download the data file:
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://partner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 4013326 - Last Review: 2017, ഏപ്രി 25 - Revision: 6