SCENARIO: Subscriber who have NOT associated their Work or School accounts with a "personal" Microsoft Account (MSA)
- New "Company Based" Subscribers who have not activated
- New "Company Based" Subscribers who were recently migrated to https://my.visualstudio.com/
- Please go to https://my.visualstudio.com/
- Enter the email address that was assigned the new Visual Studio subscription
- Note: This address is also identified in the subscriber "Welcome Letter"
- Note: Please check "Spam" folders if the "Welcome Letter" was not received
- Click "Continue"
- Redirected to Corporate Sign in page
- Enter "Password"
- Click "Sign in"
- At this point, the "Benefits" page should be displayed
- At the top of https://my.visualstudio.com in the "Blue Ribbon" subscribers can see the "Subscription Level" being displayed
- Example: "Showing: Visual Studio Dev Essentials"
- Example: "Showing: Visual Studio Enterprise with MSDN"
- If a Subscriber has more than one subscription, the drop down arrow can be leveraged to change the view
- If "Dev Essentials" is the only subscription level shown, the Subscriber may have logged into the wrong account
- Subscribers can reference the "Welcome Mail" for the correct email address
- Subscribers who have used Visual Studio Subscriptions (formerly MSDN) may need to log in with the "personal" sign in path
Article ID: 4013943 - Last Review: 2017, ഏപ്രി 4 - Revision: 3