If you've purchased a Visual Studio Subscription through the Microsoft Store, the activation steps can be initiated from the payment "Confirmation Page" or "Confirmation Email."
Note: If you have not received an email, please validate your email address and check your spam folders
Activate Your Subscription
- Click on "Click here to sign in"
- You will be taken to https://my.visualstudio.com/subscriptions/activate
- Enter the email address that requires access to the Visual Studio subscription and click "Continue"
- Depending on the email address, you may get:
- Redirected to the "Microsoft Account" (MSA) password page
- Redirected to your companies "Work or School" password page
- Enter your password, or complete sign in requirements
- Upon successful sign in, an "Activate Your Visual Studio Subscription" window will appear
- Enter the "Product Key" information available from the payment "Confirmation Page" or "Confirmation Email" and click "Activate"
- The Subscription should now be visible on the https://my.visualstudio.com/subscriptions