Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 5.
Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 8.2.0
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.0||8.2.0.0788|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.0
Service Update 5 resolves the following issue:
- Project Service and Connected Field Service Upgrades fail for Non-English locales due to missing labels.
- Cannot import managed patch solutions with customized security roles.
- Business Process Flow stage navigation issues.
- The Notes control does not respond when leaving the Task form.
- Unable to see 'Synchronization fields' in the Synchronization Settings for Outlook or Exchange.
- Cannot add an associated record for N:N Relationships with only Append/Append To permissions.
- Categorized Search fails with QueryBuilder Error due to the use of lookup entity Attributes in the Quick Find view.
- Organization Restore issues.
- Exceptions occur when clicking Back in a browser.