This update includes improvements and fixes that were a part of Monthly Rollup KB4012217 (released March 14, 2016). This update also includes these new quality improvements and is a preview of the next Monthly Rollup update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue that causes outages and malfunctions in applications when a server machine is set up with the Resilient File System. Scenario triggers include: Use of built-in disk management utility and server manager; Antivirus software scans; Backup activity; Accessing network shares; Calls to the Direct Access Storage Device IO when under heavy load; Using File Explorer.
- Simplified listing of Approved Servers in the Point and Print group policies by allowing wildcards in the server name.
- Addressed issue that produces corrupted output when you use the fread() function to read data from a pipe.
- Addressed issue that causes USB eXtensible Host Controller Interface devices to disconnect after connecting to an Intel Skylake PC.
- Addressed issue that leads to a read I/O latency of > 70 milliseconds when the disk commit exceeds 90%, < 16 GB commit available, and the paging file is at its maximum size.
- Addressed issue that causes the Remote Desktop Gateway Management Console to fail when you install the latest .NET framework 4.6.1 updates.
- Addressed issue to update time zone information.
- Addressed issue that causes servers to randomly lose the ability to make outbound TCP connections. The TCPIP log shows Events 4227 and 4231. http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3078411.
- Addressed issue where when a failover cluster fails over from one server to another, a clustered IP address resource does not come online and causes the failover to fail.
For a complete list of affected files, see KB4012220.
Article ID: 4016783 - Last Review: 2017, ഏപ്രി 11 - Revision: 6
Windows Server 2012 Standard