If your organization is a competency partner, please make sure that in your Partner Membership Center you hold the MSDN privilege (assigned by an administrator of your company) for at least 24 hours. If your organization is an Action Pack subscriber, please make sure that in your Partner Membership Center, you hold the role of a technical contact (assigned by an administrator of your company)for at least 24 hours. To access your subscription on the My Visual Studio portal, please follow the steps listed below:
- Please go to the My.VisualStudio.com home page at: https://my.visualstudio.com
- Enter the email used as contact email address in your individual profile. (If this email address is not yet an MS Account, please create one at account.live.com )
- Alternatively you may sign in using an email address of any domain you have added to an active cloud subscription (MPN benefit or purchased)
If the sign in email domain exists within Azure Active Directory (AAD), and it also exists as an MS Account, you will get the option to leverage it as aWork Account or Personal (MS) account. You can select either as the sign in will direct to subscription regardless.
4. This will bring you to the Visual Studio Subscriptions portal where you can see your subscription level from the top right corner, below the navigation ribbon.
In order to gain access to the new My Visual Studio portal it is necessary for you to login using your Microsoft account.
- Please go to the My.VisualStudio.com homepage at: https://my.visualstudio.com
- Sign in with the same Microsoft Account (aka Live ID) as used on the legacy MSDN.microsoft.com portal. Note: This may not be the same as used for accessing the Partner Membership Center or the contact email address from your individual profile.
- If the sign in email domain exists within Azure Active Directory (AAD), you will get the option to leverage it as a Work/School Account = AAD account or Personal account = Microsoft account. You need to select the Personal Account option since the email was being used as a Microsoft account to access the Legacy portal (https://msdn.microsoft.com) previously.
This will bring you to the Visual Studio Subscriptions portal where you can see your subscription level in the top right corner, below the navigation ribbon.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 4017803 - Last Review: 2017, മേയ് 9 - Revision: 7