This article describes three methods that administrators can use to set automatic "out of office" replies on a user's mailbox in Microsoft Office 365.
- Sign in to the Office 365 portal.
- Locate Users > Active users (or Groups > Shared mailboxes if you set this on a shared mailbox).
- Select a user who has a Microsoft Exchange mailbox.
- On the flyout menu on the right, locate Mail settings > Automatic replies (if it’s a shared mailbox, just locate Automatic replies on the flyout).
- Sign in to the Office 365 admin portal by using administrator credentials.
- Expand Admin Centers, and then select Exchange.
- Click the picture in the upper-right corner, select Another User, and then select the user mailbox that you want to change.
- On the left side, select Options, click Organize E-mail, and then click Automatic replies.
Run the following cmdlet in Exchange Online PowerShell:
For more information about this cmdlet, see Set-MailboxAutoReplyConfiguration.
For more information about how to set automatic replies by users, see Automatic replies (formerly Out of office assistant).
Article ID: 4019102 - Last Review: 2017, ഏപ്രി 11 - Revision: 14