An update rollup is available for Internet Explorer for Windows Embedded CE 6.0. This update rollup resolves the security issues that are described in the following Microsoft TechNet articles:
- CVE-2017-0064 | Internet Explorer Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-6629 | libjpeg Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2017-0059 | Internet Explorer Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2016-0162 | Internet Explorer Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2017-0149 | Internet Explorer Memory Corruption Vulnerability
Software update information
A supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update June 2017. In the "Installer files" subsection of the "File information" section, the package file name contains the product version, the date, the Microsoft Knowledge Base article number, and the processor type. The package file name format is as follows:
Product version-yymmdd-kbnnnnnn-processor type
For example, Wincepb60-110128-kb2492159-armv4i.msi is the ARMV4i Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Platform Builder fix that is documented in Knowledge Base article 2492159 and that is contained in the January 2011 monthly update.
Note This Windows Embedded CE 6.0 monthly update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
This update is supported only if all previous updates for this product are installed.
After you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
You don't have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement information
This update doesn't replace any previous updates.
Article ID: 4020765 - Last Review: 2017, ജൂലൈ 28 - Revision: 8