When you open a webpage in Enterprise Mode (EM), the page is incorrectly opened in Internet Explorer 5 Document Mode.
This issue occurs because the webpage does not have a <!DOCTYPE HTML> header, or the <!DOCTYPE HTML> header is invalid.
Asset not found
To fix the issue, add a valid <! DOCTYPE HTML> header to the webpage, or add a metatag to the application webpage. To do this, use either of the following methods:
- Add the following metatag to the page:
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=9” />
- Add the same metatag from the response header to the page at the server level. To do this for Internet Explorer 11, follow these steps to add the response header to IIS:
- Log on to the server, and then open IIS.
- Select the website.
- In the IIS section in the middle pane, select HTTP Response Headers.
- In the details pane, select Add.
- Under Name, type X-UA-Compatible.
- Under Value, type IE=IE9 (or the appropriate document mode in the which webpage should be loaded).
Article ID: 4021342 - Last Review: 2017, മേയ് 10 - Revision: 5