This non-security update includes improvements and fixes that were a part of Monthly Rollup KB4022724 (released June 13, 2017) and also includes these new quality improvements as a preview of the next Monthly Rollup update:
- Addressed issue that may occur when a service such as Exchange server tries to reestablish the Kerberos client session. The service may cause the system to become unresponsive because a Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) CPU spike occurs because Kerberos purges compound tickets.
- Addressed issue where a race condition causes an NFS server error (0x0000000A) when an NFS client mounts and unmounts an NFS share.
- Addressed an issue where Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge printing from a frame may result in 404 not found or blank page printed.
- Addressed issue to update time zone information.
- Addressed issue where an Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS) instance cannot be initialized. The Active Directory error response is 000020EF: SvcErr: DSID-021005A5, problem 5012 (DIR_ERROR), data -1517 (JET_errBadColumnId).
- Addressed a reliability issue in Windows Search.
Addressed issue where CRM UI may hang when pressing the reply button in mail workflow.
After you install this update, Internet Explorer 11 may close unexpectedly when you visit some websites. When the problem occurs, you may receive an error message that resembles the following:
Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears the website continues to have a problem.
The problem may occur if the website is complex and uses certain web API's.
Microsoft is researching this problem and will update this article when more information becomes available.
This is provided as an Optional update on Windows Update. For more information about how to run Windows Update, see How to get an update through Windows Update. To get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
- File information
For a list of the files that are provided in this update, download the file information for update 4022721.
Article ID: 4022721 - Last Review: 2017, ജൂലൈ 5 - Revision: 32