This security update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue where the user may need to press the space bar to dismiss the lock screen on a Windows 10 machine to log in, even after the logon is authenticated using a companion device.
- Addressed issue with slow firewall operations that sometimes results in timeouts of Surface Hub's cleanup operation.
- Addressed issue with a race condition that prevents Cortana cross-device notification reply from working; users will not be able to use the remote toast activation feature set.
- Addressed issue where the Privacy Separator feature of a Wireless Access Point does not block communication between wireless devices on local subnets.
- Addressed issue on the Surface Hub device where using ink may cause a break in the touch trace that could result in a break in inks from the pen.
Addressed issue where Internet Explorer 11 may ignore the “Send all sites not included in the Enterprise Mode Site List to Microsoft Edge” policy when opening a Favorites link.
- Addressed issue where the COMCTL32.DLL Date Time Picker control does not correctly display the specified date or time.
- Addressed additional issues with time-zone information and Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Windows kernel, Microsoft Windows PDF, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Uniscribe, Device Guard, Internet Explorer, Windows Shell, and Microsoft Edge. For more information about the security vulnerabilities resolved, please refer to the Security Update Guide.
When you print a specific iframe or frame in a web page, the print output may be blank, or text is printed that resembles the following:
404 – Not Found
(A frame is a part of a web page or browser window that displays content independent of its container. A frame can load content independently.)
This problem has also been observed in both Internet Explorer 11, and in applications that host the IE Web Browser Control.
There is currently no workaround for this issue. However, if you print the entire web page, it will print correctly.
Microsoft is researching this problem and will post more information in this article when the information becomes available.
This update will be downloaded and installed automatically from Windows Update. To get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website. After this update is installed, the build number will be either 15063.413 (for all Windows 10 devices except Mobile and IoT) or 15063.414 (for Mobile and IoT).
- File information
For a list of the files that are provided in this update, download the file information for cumulative update KB4022725.
Article ID: 4022725 - Last Review: 2017, ജൂൺ 20 - Revision: 31