- Content restrictions help keep kids safer on Windows 10 and Xbox One devices and can be set up on account.microsoft.com/family or on the Xbox One console.
- Content restrictions include settings to:
- Block inappropriate apps, games & media (labeled as Access to Content on console)
- Block inappropriate websites (labeled as Web filtering on console)
- Require kids to ask a parent before buying stuff in Microsoft Store (Ask a parent)
- With these settings on, your child can send you requests to access or buy content, which you can respond to anytime on account.microsoft.com/family, and many requests you can respond to through email, or directly on the device.
Article ID: 4027277 - Last Review: 2017, ഒക്ടോ 16 - Revision: 7