- Online: Most digital goods can be downloaded right from your Microsoft account.
Sign in to account.microsoft.com.
Go to Payment & billing and then select Order history.
Select Download next to the item you bought.
- In Store: Find all the apps and games you bought from us in the Store .
- Open the Store and select the account icon.
- Then select My library to see all your apps and games.
- In Groove Music: Use the Groove Music app to play, store, and organize all your music.
- Open Start and select the Groove Music app.
- Any music you buy from the Store should show up in the Groove Music app.
- In Movies & TV: Organize and play videos you buy from Store with the Movies & TV app. You should find the Movies & TV app pinned to the Start menu. If not, type movies & tv in the search box on the taskbar and select it from the results.
Article ID: 4027314 - Last Review: 2017, സെപ്റ്റം 18 - Revision: 10
Store, Microsoft account