Use these instructions for all Microsoft subscriptions, including Xbox and Office.
- You can cancel a subscription and get a refund if you cancel within 30 days of purchase.
- Find the subscription on Services & subscriptions.
- Hit Cancel > End now and get a refund > Next.
- Select Confirm cancellation.
- If you don't see Cancel and it hasn't been more than 30 days since you bought the subscription, try the following.
- See if this or any other of your Microsoft subscriptions is past due. If so, you must pay the balance before you can cancel the subscription. Get more info at Pay for a past-due Microsoft subscription.
Check if your subscription is prepaid. It will end on the expiration date by itself. You don't need to take any action.
Visit the Contact us page for additional support.
- If it's been more than 30 days, you can still turn off auto-renew; see the instructions in this topic.