Most of the advanced display settings from previous versions of Windows are now available on the Display settings page.
- Select Start and select Settings > System > Display.
- If you want to change the size of your text and apps, use the dropdown menu under Scale and layout. In Windows 10, you can no longer change the text size of a specific item.
- To change your screen resolution, use the drop down menu under Resolution.
- To adjust your color calibration, search "calibrate display color" in the search box of Settings and follow the directions.
- If you don't see a setting you're looking for, try searching for it in the search box on the taskbar.
Article ID: 4027860 - Last Review: 2017, ഓഗ 30 - Revision: 20