- If your touchscreen isn’t responsive or not working how you would expect, try restarting your PC. If you’re still having problems, check for updates:
- Press Windows logo key + R, type ms-settings:, and then select OK. This opens Settings.
- In Settings, choose Update & security > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.
- If you didn’t have any updates that required a restart, it’s still a good idea to restart your device to make sure any pending updates are installed.
- If your touchscreen still doesn’t work, see Surface touchscreen: Problems with touch, or contact the manufacturer of your device.
Article ID: 4028266 - Last Review: 2017, നവം 21 - Revision: 5