Service Update 4 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 4.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 4 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1||8.2.1.0271|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 4 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1
Service Update 4 resolves the following issue:
- Unable to qualify a lead when duplicate detection is enabled.
- An error occurs when closing the case form after deleting an email with an attachment.
- The setActiveProcess function fails on new records.
- The SetActiveProcess function does not refreshing the process control.
- The SetActiveProcessInstance function does not change process instance.
- The setActiveProcess function gives an additional pop-up when registered as an OnSave event.
- The setActiveProcess function is triggered more than once when opening a form which has a different Business Process Flow already associated.
- An error occurs while setting the Business Process Flow using the setActiveProcess method
- When sending a new email in ISH, the page is stuck and displays a spinning icon.
- Adding resources to a Resource Group fails after Minimal copy.
- The page selector doesn't work after a quick find search for Knowledge Articles in ISH.
- User sync is failing for users that own an Email Server Profile record.
- AppModules won't show up in home.dynamics.com after a tenant transition.
- An error occurs while viewing Audit History for SLA KPI Instance records.
- An error is occurring while inserting an email template in an Email Activity.
- Unable to see text in Email Templates if the template contains the symbols < >.
- The user name in top navigation bar is missing.
- An error occurs when clicking on search in the mobile client.
- Solution Export is not ordering Required Components before dependent Business Process Flows.
- The entity ribbon menu disappears when clicking on the customize card option in a form.
- Ribbon buttons do not properly deactivate when navigating back and forth between the main form and associated grids.
- Editable grids disappear during browser refreshes.
- Subgrids do not load if the LazyLoadSubgrid feature is enabled.
- An error occurs when inserting an email template.
- Contacts are reappearing even after being removed from the contact lookup field.
- Notes can not be added in all Activity records.
- Lookup fields are not getting refreshed when changing the entity in a search using the mobile client.
- A memory leak occurs while Navigating from Opportunity to Contact records, and Contact to Opportunity records.
Article ID: 4032196 - Last Review: 2017, ഓഗ 15 - Revision: 4