Consider the following scenario:
- You have a computer that has two video cards that are supported by the hybrid-graphics technology. For example, the computer has an integrated video card and a stand-alone video card.
- The computer is running the Windows 10 Creators Update Version 1703 (build 15063).
- Any of the following actions occur when you switch to a different window station:
- You're prompted by the User Account Control (UAC) dialog box.
- The screen saver runs, or you close the screen saver.
- The computer wakes from hibernation (S4).
In this scenario, the screen appears black for one or two seconds, and the mouse stops responding.
This problem is caused by a code change in the Windows 10 Creators Update. Because of this change, the hibernated video card wakes up when you switch to a different window station.
Microsoft is researching this problem and will post more information in this article when the information becomes available.
Article ID: 4033498 - Last Review: 2017, ജൂൺ 26 - Revision: 10