Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 5.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1||8.2.1.0289|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1
Service Update 5 resolves the following issue:
- Solution uninstall and upgrade is blocked after upgrading to 8.2.
- Unable to open security roles in IE11 and Edge browsers.
- Unchecking entities for Document Management is stopping and restarting auditing on an entity level.
- Sales Analytics content pack import fails with an 'Invalid XML' error.
- Add an OrgDbOrgSetting to force AsIfPublished to be false for RetrieveAllEntities.
- More than one Configuration Folder is allowed by Server Side Sync to exist in Exchange.
- Email is getting synced in CRM using unapproved user settings.
- Orphaned localized labels are blocking solution import, upgrade, and uninstall.
- The Next Stage button of a BPF is overlapping the collapse BPF arrow, and the Next Stage arrow is missing when the Stage label is truncated.
- "Your changes have not been saved" message appears when clicking Send to reply to an email.
- Pressing the phone icon on a Contact Card does not initiate a call in the mobile client.
- Emails that have OneDrive attachments fail to track.
- Unable to view Knowledge Article Views in the Web Client.
- Text input within < > tags in notes section has extra characters added to it automatically.
- Email message bodies are not loaded into the Activities pane until it is collapse and re-expanded.
- Remaining Terms are increased after reopening an Incident record.
- Forwarding or replying to an email within CRM sets the Received Date as Date Only.
- Duration In Days is not calculated correctly in Contracts.
- Custom lookup values are not retained on response emails.
- BPF-related errors occur when converting a Quote to an Order.
- Merging cases does not function as expected.
- HTML code appears when a format is applied to dynamic values in an email body.
- Publish All fails with orphaned CustomControlDefaultConfig records.
- An error message occurs when enabling a Field Security Profile for the Priority Code field of Appointment entity.
- Web Resource height is not set properly.
- The line break behavior between IE11 and Firefox is difference when creating Email Templates.
- An error occurs when trying to add addresses using the Safari browser on an iPad.
- RetrieveMultiple does not work on the Customer Service Calendar with varying day schedules.
- Opportunityrtunity Product form fields are not being set to read-only after setting them to read-only in the UI.
- Organizer field values disappear when an appointment is created from a sub-grid.
- An error occurs when adding users or contacts to a team.
- Edge browser fails and redirects when filtering a view with a custom filter.
- The Scroll Bar on read-only fields is not visible.
- The Command Bar is missing in Multi Entity Search in the pop-out context.
- Unable to add Write In Products from the Product Associated View.
- OnSave events do not trigger on 'Close as Lost' or 'Close as Won' for Opportunity records.
- The Entity name label for a secondary language is not changed when importing a patch solution.
- Goal Participating Records don't show records with the same filter as rollup fields.
- Storage warning calculations overflow for large values, causing incorrect results.
- Unlicensed Global Admins can only provision an instance with Sales and Customer Service roles.
- When setting the Currency using jScript, the symbols for money fields are not being updated.
- Whenever a Quote is revised, all fields on the Closed state record are updated.
- API calls that contain a GUID in the alternate key field will try to resolve as a record ID instead of the alternate key.
- Control bar options disappear in Android devices.
- Sub grid column headers are misaligned.
- Saving a record after setting a lookup field shows loading dots forever in the mobile client.
- Ctrl + Shift + S keyboard shortcut saves the form but does not open a new form.
- Assign button is not visible on the case form using Legacy Form Rendering.
- A script error occurs in FireFox after closing a record.
- The cursor goes to the beginning of a lookup field instead of to the value being removed when trying to clear a lookup field.
- The view selector doesn't retrieve expected records after a quick find search for Knowledge Articles in ISH.
- Power BI tiles on Personal Dashboard spin forever on Windows 10 devices.
- Contacts are getting created automatically using folder-level tracking when the option to Automatically Create Contacts is off.
- Auto save is not always triggered for description field updates.
- An error occurs when deleting a Sales Team member on an Opportunity record.
- A SharePoint folder is converted to a OneNote notebook when clicking the OneNote tab from CRM.
- Input fields on a search page delete letters when typed too fast.
- Quick View forms are not working for Appointments.
- When Prepare Client Customizations fails, it results in an empty log file.
- A memory leak occurs when Bing maps is enabled.
- The "Remove Value" button is disabled in Web Resource Lookup record dialogs.
- The Site Map Designer is not opening.
- An unexpected error occurs when revising an active quote.
- Lookup fields blank out if a user clicks on any keys on the keyboard after focus is set on the lookup field.
Article ID: 4038096 - Last Review: 2017, ഓഗ 15 - Revision: 3