Functionality includes flexible setup of the processing ofelectronic messages via defining a set of Actions of predefined types, anddefinition of execution the actions on the electronic message. The main itemsof the functionality include:
- Creation of Electronic message
- Keeping the register of electronic messages (documents) that should be export to external system and messages status control
- Receiving response from external system and changing statuses in the register
- Supporting different Electronic messages types which may be included in register
- Electronic messages statuses set up
- Configured additional fields
- Certificate and Web service communication setup
In Microsoft Dynamics AX, there was implemented a newfunctionality Electronic messages and several GER configurations whichcan be achieved on LCS. The Electronic messages functionality lets usersto:
- Set up specific web-service certificate that should be used to automatically transmit data directly to the Authority.
- Set up additional parameters needed to fill automatically in the appropriate XML reports.
- Maintain a register of invoices to support the process of transmission and re-transmission and receiving a response (GER configurations).
- Automatically generate and send reports to the SII system in the format of the following schemas: Customer invoices, Vendor invoices, Intra-community invoices, Customer payments, Vendor payments (GER configurations).
- Automatically receive and interpret responses from the SII system (GER configuration for the response).
- Store and review all the transmitted and received XML reports.
Article ID: 4038773 - Last Review: 2017, ഓഗ 8 - Revision: 1