This article applies to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 for all regions.
- You start Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 in the AX Developer workspace.
- In the Application Object Server (AOS) instance, you open the DimAttributeProjTable view.
- You remove the values in the TitleField1 property and in the TitleField2 property.
- You save and compile the DimAttributeProjTable view.
- You generate the Incremental CIL.
- You restart the Application Object Server (AOS) instance.
- You start Microsoft Excel.
In this scenario, when you add the BudgetPlanOfficeAddinService to a workbook as a Document Data Source, you receive the following error message:
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
Installation informationWe recommend that you apply the hotfix in a test environment before you apply the hotfix in a production environment.
For more information about how to install this hotfix, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 installed to apply this hotfix.
Restart requirementYou must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply this hotfix.
Article ID: 2809825 - Last Review: Feb 17, 2017 - Revision: 2