Make sure your apps and games have the latest updates. Here’s how:
- On the taskbar, select Microsoft Store to open it.
- If you don't see Microsoft Store on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. Here's how to find it: In the search box on the taskbar, enter Microsoft Store, then select it from the list.
- After you've opened Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads and updates > Get updates.
- For help with updates, see Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.
- For help with your app and game purchases, see Manage your purchases from the Microsoft Store.