You do not have an e-mail address.
Alert has been created successfully but you will not receive notifications until valid e-mail or mobile address has been provided in your profile.
- Browse to the Office 365 portal at https://portal.office.com.
- Click the Admin link at the top of the window, and then SharePoint.
- In the SharePoint admin center, click user profiles.
- Under the People section, click Manage User Properties.
- Locate the Work email property name and rest the mouse pointer over the property.
- Click the drop-down arrow, and then click Edit.
- In the Edit Settings section, select the option next to the Allow users to edit values for this property setting.
- In the Policy Settings section, click the check box next to Replicable.
Note The Replicable setting is necessary to make sure that the properties are propagated to all site collections within the organization.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and then click OK.
Artikkel-ID: 2650135 – Forrige gjennomgang: 28. des. 2016 – Revisjon: 1