This issue is caused by the corrupted Outlook profile. You can try to create a new profile to resolve the issue.
When you try to send or to receive email in Outlook 2010, you may receive one of these error messages:
0x8004010F: Outlook data file cannot be accessed.
0x8004010F: The operation failed. An object could not be found.
To resolve error 0x8004010F , identify the current location of your default Outlook data file, and then create a new Outlook profile. To do this follow these steps:
Step 1- Locate the default Outlook data file
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, click Mail.
- In the Mail Setup - Outlook dialog box, click Show Profiles.
- Select your current Outlook profile, and then click Properties.
- In the Mail Setup - Outlook dialog box, click Data Files.
- Select the Data Files tab in the Account Settings dialog box, and then note the name and location of the default data file for your profile (a check mark will denote the default data file).
- Click Close.
NOTE: If you have several non default .pst files and need to include them in your Outlook profile, follow these steps:
- Start Outlook.
- On the File tab, click Open.
- Select Open Outlook Data File.
- Browse to the folder location that contains your other .pst file, select it, and then click OK.
Artikkel-ID: 2659085 – Forrige gjennomgang: 8. des. 2015 – Revisjon: 1
Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2013