- You have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Client Access server in an Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- A domain controller is installed on a different server in the environment.
- User A’s mailbox is hidden from the Exchange address lists.
- User B configures Microsoft Outlook to connect to the Microsoft Exchange account in online mode.
- User B creates an email message by using Outlook. User B enters the LegacyExchangeDN attribute of user A’s mailbox as the recipient address. For example, user B enters "/o=OrganizationName/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=User A’s mailbox" in the To box of the message.
- User B tries to resolve the recipient address by clicking Check Names or pressing Ctrl+K.
- The expected behavior is that user B can resolve the recipient address successfully.
- This issue does not occur if the Exchange Server 2010 Client Access server and the domain controller are installed on the same server.
Note This hotfix resolves this problem for an Outlook client that is configured to connect to the Microsoft Exchange email account in online mode. For more information about how to open a hidden mailbox in Outlook 2010, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Artikkel-ID: 2670099 – Forrige gjennomgang: 6. nov. 2012 – Revisjon: 1