This article describes the cumulative update package for Microsoft Lync Server 2010 that is dated October 2012.
This article includes the following information about the update package:
- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for applying the update package
- Whether you must restart the computer after you apply the update package
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package
- Whether you must make any changes to the registry
- The files that the update package contains
Issues that this update fixesThis update package fixes the issues that are documented in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- 2735322 An update is available to display the extension number for non-US telephone numbers in contact cards in Lync 2010
- 2739693 "Presence unknown" status is displayed for a user's contacts after you install update 2571543 in Lync 2010
- 2735313 No notification of an incoming file transfer when you minimize a Lync 2010 conversation window
- 2735319 The Join URL for an online Lync meeting is incorrect when scheduled by a delegate
- 2726382 MS12-066: Description of the security update for Microsoft Lync 2010: October 9, 2012
- 2701664 Description of the cumulative update package for Lync 2010: June 2012
- 2670326 Description of the cumulative update package for Lync 2010: February 2012
- 2514982 Description of the cumulative update package for Lync 2010: November 2011
- 2571543 Description of the cumulative update package for Lync 2010: July 2011
- 2551268 Description of the cumulative update package for Lync 2010: May 2011
- The cumulative update packages for Lync 2010 that were released in April 2011
- 2467763 Description of the cumulative update package for Lync 2010: January 2011
Update package information
Microsoft Download CenterThe following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Lync.msp x86 package now.
Download the Lync.msp x64 package now.
Release Date: October 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou must restart the computer if certain applications that depend on Microsoft Lync 2010 are running when you install this update. For example, you must restart the computer if Microsoft Office Outlook is running when you install the update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following previously released cumulative update:
2726382 MS12-066: Description of the security update for Microsoft Lync 2010: October 9, 2012
Registry informationYou do not have to make any changes in the registry to install this cumulative update.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
For Lync 2010 x86-edtion:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Artikkel-ID: 2737155 – Forrige gjennomgang: 4. sep. 2013 – Revisjon: 1