- The issues that the update resolves
- How to obtain the update
- The prerequisites to install the update
- When you run the Set-SCAdvisorActionAccountAdvisor cmdlet to set credentials, an unexpected error occurs.
- When you use Windows Server Core in your environment, the Setup and Configuration functionality in System Center Advisor does not block the UI mode.
- The Configuration tool crashes in Windows Server 2008 Core.
- The text for the Cut, Copy and Paste menu items are incorrect in the Advisor Configuration tool.
- The Advisor Setup program does not display a correct Microsoft .NET Framework setup error message in the Share folder.
- The Help dialog box appears unexpectedly in the silent mode.
Update informationThe following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the update for System Center Advisor package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Note For more information about how to obtain the latest update for System Center Advisor, go to the following Microsoft website:
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must have a version of System Center Advisor in which the build number is 1911 or a later version installed on the computer.
To download System Center Advisor, go to the following website:
Restart requirementYou must restart the computer after you apply this update.
Artikkel-ID: 2770835 – Forrige gjennomgang: 13. nov. 2012 – Revisjon: 1