See the .NET Framework 4.6.1 RC Readme File.
Download the .NET Framework 4.6.1 RC Targeting Pack package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, see How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services .
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
- The .NET Framework 4.6.1 RC Targeting Pack: Contains the reference assemblies that are needed to build applications that target the .NET Framework 4.6.1 RC.
- The .NET Framework 4.6.1 RC Targeting Pack Language Packs: Contains the IntelliSense files to display help while you are building applications that target the .NET Framework 4.6.1 RC through Visual Studio and third-party IDEs.
Command-line switches for this updateFor the information about the various command-line options that are supported by this package, see the "Command-Line options" section on the MSDN website the .NET Framework Deployment Guide for Developers.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you install this package. We recommend that you close all applications that are using the .NET Framework before you install this package.
- Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) (x86 and x64)
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 10 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
Artikkel-ID: 3088603 – Forrige gjennomgang: 29. okt. 2015 – Revisjon: 1