Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Deletes unsupported KPI icon sets from Power Pivot.
- Renaming a measure in the PivotTable field list will apply that change to the name in Power Pivot.
- Fixes issues that occur when you use the option to save password for connections to SQL Server from Power Pivot.
- Fixes issues that occur when you import data into Power Pivot from Analysis Services.
- Enables changes to the data type of a column after you rename the column in Power Pivot.
- Fixes issues that occur when you use column sort or filter control in Power Pivot after you add a table to the data model.
- Improves support for DAX formula auto-complete in right-to-left languages.
- Fixes some Power Pivot help links that point to help topics in an incorrect language.
- Fixes issues that might occur when you use unsupported Power Pivot KPI icon sets.
- Fixes issues that might occur when you use copy or paste operation in Power Pivot on a measure that contains a KPI.
- Fixes the issue of the display of field names in right-to-left languages in Power Pivot diagram view after you use the drag-and-drop operation.
- Supports correct visualization based on data type of Power Pivot column that's created by Get & Transform queries.
- Fixes some missing localization of strings in Power Pivot.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114517 for 32-bit version of Office 2016
- Download update KB3114517 for 64-bit version of Office 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Artikkel-ID: 3114517 – Forrige gjennomgang: 7. jun. 2016 – Revisjon: 1