- You have a hybrid deployment of on-premises Skype for Business Server or Lync Server 2013.
- The contoso.com domain is confirmed in the on-premises topology and verified by the Office 365 organization.
- The my.contoso.com domain is verified by the Office 365 organization.
- Federation DNS records for contoso.com point to the on-premises edge server.
- Federation DNS records for my.contoso.com point to Office 365.
You may also see the following detail recorded in the client logs:
To configure your on-premises deployment for a hybrid deployment, federation DNS records must be pointed to the on-premises edge server for all domains that are verified by the Office 365 organization. Domain matching must be configured in the same manner for both the on-premises deployment and the Office 365 organization.
Note The shared Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) address space configuration option is configured for all domains in the organization. It can't be configured for only a specific domain.
Artikkel-ID: 3124484 – Forrige gjennomgang: 30. des. 2016 – Revisjon: 1