What is Microsoft Launcher?
Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that empowers you to be more productive across all your devices. Microsoft Launcher is highly customizable, allowing you to organize everything on your phone. Your personalized feed makes it easy to view your calendar, to do lists, and Sticky Notes on the go. When you set up Microsoft Launcher as your new home screen, you can either start fresh with your favorite apps or import your current home screen layout.
Providing feedback about Microsoft Launcher
There are three ways to be in touch if you run into a problem or would like to give us feedback:
- File a bug through the Feedback shortcut on your home screen.
- Send us your feedback via User Voice, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model and what version of Android you’re running.
- There’s also a 'Troubleshoot' option in Launcher Settings > Help and feedback > Troubleshoot.
- For additional questions, you can reference our Microsoft Launcher Preview FAQs
- If you are new to Microsoft Launcher app, learn more by visiting our Microsoft Launcher overview
- Troubleshoot message saying Microsoft Launcher needs attention
- Family features on Microsoft Launcher