- Home users:Skip the details: Download the updates for your home computer or laptop from the Microsoft Update Web site now:
- IT professionals:
How to obtain help and support for this security update
Help installing updates:
Support for Microsoft Update
Security solutions for IT professionals:
TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware:
Virus Solution and Security Center
Local support according to your country:
More information about this security update
Known issues with this security update
- When you install this security update on a computer that is running a Chinese or a Korean version of Windows, the message text to confirm the installation of the update contains question marks.
- When you install this security update on a computer that is running a Japanese version of Windows, the message text to confirm the installation of the update contains odd characters.
- When you install this security update on a computer that does not have a version of Visual Basic for Applications 6.0 installed, or the Vbe6.dll file is missing, the update installs without an error message.
- After you install this security update, you may receive an unsigned or incorrectly signed file error when you try to install an update based on the IExpress installer in noninteractive mode.
For more information about this issue, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2159784 You receive an unsigned or incorrectly signed file error when you try to apply an update based on the IExpress installer in noninteractive mode
Prerequisites to apply this security updateTo install this security update, you must have one of the following installed on the computer:
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 6.3 runtime
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 6.4 runtime
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 6.5 runtime
Windows Installer 3.1 Redistributable for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, and Windows 2000
Restart informationYou must restart the computer after you apply this security update.
Security update replacement informationThis security update replaces the following security update:
After you install this security update, you cannot remove the update.
File informationThe English (United States) version of this security update has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Artikkel-ID: 974945 – Forrige gjennomgang: 8. mai 2012 – Revisjon: 1