- On a Windows Vista-based computer, you redirect the Desktop folder to a network redirection folder.
- You enable the Always Available offline option to make the Desktop folder available offline.
- The computer is connected to a network that does not contain the redirection folder.
- You restart the computer, and then you enter your user credentials on the Welcome screen to log on to the computer.
To have us fix this problem for you, go to the “Fix it for me” section. If you would rather fix this problem yourself, go to the “Let me fix it myself” section.
Fix this problemlink. Then, click
File Downloaddialog box, and follow the steps in this wizard.
Note This wizard may be in English only; however, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
Note If you are not on the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD, and then you can run it on the computer that has the problem.
Now go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
Important This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
To extend the desktop switching time-out interval, follow these steps:
- Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
- Locate the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
- Right-click System, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type DelayedDesktopSwitchtimeout, and then press ENTER.
- Double-click DelayedDesktopSwitchtimeout.
- In the Value data box, type 45, and then click OK.
- Close Registry Editor.
Artikel-id: 951324 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 23 sep. 2011 - Revisie: 1