- A document number loses the alphabetic prefix after you post two transactions. For example, you assign the next receipt number as RCT00001 in the Chequebook Maintenance window. After you post two receipts, the next receipt number is set incorrectly to 00003.
- When you enter transactions, you receive the following error message:Unable to generate next number.
- The next document number in the Chequebook Maintenance window is set to a number that is out of sequence.
Service pack informationTo resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Microsoft Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0. For more information, visit one of the following Microsoft Web sites, depending on whether you are a partner or a customer.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. The hotfix corrects the problem that is described in this article. Apply the hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem.
To resolve this problem immediately, contact your Microsoft Dynamics partner or Technical Support for Microsoft Dynamics and related products to obtain the hotfix. If you have access to online assisted support you can log on to the Microsoft Dynamics site and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix, you must have Cashbook Bank Management version 9.00.0030 installed. Cashbook Bank Management version 9.00.0030 was released in February 2008.
Removal requirementYou cannot remove this hotfix.
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Installation informationTo install the Cashbook Bank Management hotfix, follow these steps:
- Copy the Cashbook.cnk file to the folder where you installed Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0.
- Start Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0.
- Click Yes when you are prompted to include new code, and then log on as the sa user.
Artikel-id: 953365 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 4 jan. 2015 - Revisie: 1