SQL Server 2008 AdventureWorks code samples and sample databases are now hosted on the Microsoft SQL Server Community & Samples Web site:
The Microsoft SQL Server Community & Samples Web site contains 32 files that work with SQL Server 2008. To download the correct database, make sure that you have the following information:
- The database scenario that you want to review
- The year and the model of the scenario database that you want to install
- The operating system that you are using
- The version of the SQL Server that you are using
- All AdventureWorks databases for SQL Server 2008 use case-insensitive collation.
- All AdventureWorks databases for SQL Server 2008 are shipped as .bak files to simplify the restore process.
- Two editions of each AdventureWorks database are available to support legacy SQL Server Books Online and older samples:
- In editions of sample databases that have "v2005" as part of their name, the database formats and other formats have been upgraded for SQL Server 2008. Otherwise, these databases are identical to earlier versions of AdventureWorks databases.
- In editions of sample databases that have "v2008" as part of their name, the databases are redesigned to include support for new features and data types in SQL Server 2008.
Artikel-id: 955798 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 11 mei 2010 - Revisie: 1