- You can transfer files to another Office Communicator user. However, you cannot receive files from that user.
- You cannot transfer files to another Office Communicator user. However, you can receive files from that user.
Communicator file transfersThe Communicator clients perform all the file transfers in a peer to peer manner. Before you establish this peer to peer connection, the Communicator client performs the following steps:
- Checks the local active directory for group policies that are used to manage Communicator file transfers.
- Checks the policies for file transfers that are associated with the OCS IIM filter.
- Provides each OCS user who has the connectivity information that is required for the file transfer by using SIP signaling with the OCS 2007 IIM filter.
NAT DevicesYou can configure a NAT-enabled device to protect a network by mapping incoming and outgoing IP address information to IP addresses that are located on the next hop network. This protection hides the protected network's IP address information from outside sources that have to access IP resources on the protected network or hides the protected network’s IP address information when peers must access resources on the unprotected network.
Artikel-id: 960318 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 21 jun. 2014 - Revisie: 1