This error occurs after entering the database user ID and Password in FRx Report Designer.
- Incorrect SQL User Password.
- The Data Source name has a dash or space in it.
- The SQL user does not have appropriate rights to the general ledger Database.
- The SQL User is not listed in the SLGU Table.
- Incorrect Data Source Configuration.
- Verify the SQL User ID and Password are valid.
- A dash or space is not a supported character for a Data Source name. An underscore is a supported character.
- Verify the SQL user has appropriate rights to the General Ledger Database. Microsoft FRx recommends db_datareader rights to the database.
- The SQL User is not listed in the Flexi - PFM SLGU table (required by the General Ledger).
- Microsoft FRx recommends using a System DSN for Data Source configuration not a User DSN.
Artikel-id: 964894 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 26 jan. 2009 - Revisie: 1