- Insert the Microsoft FRx installation CD.
The installation program starts automatically.
- In the Welcome to the Microsoft FRx Installation Browser dialog box, click Install Microsoft FRx.
- If your installation CD contains multiple language options for the installation, in the Choose Setup Language dialog box, select the appropriate language from the list, and then click Next.
- In the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for FRx dialog box, clickNext.
- In the License Agreement dialog box, scroll through and read the license agreement, and then click Yes to accept the terms of the agreement.
NOTE: If you do not accept the terms of the agreement, click No to exit the installation program. Contact your reseller to negotiate a license agreement that meets your needs.
- In the Installation Options dialog box, click Custom, and then click Next.
- In the Product Level: Enterprise dialog box, select the FRx DrillDown Viewer check box, and then click Next.
NOTE: The options listed in this dialog box vary, depending on the product level that you purchased.
- In the Location of FRx DrillDown Viewer dialog box, do one of the following:
- Click Next to accept the default file location for the FRx DrillDown Viewer files.
- To select a different folder for the FRx DrillDown Viewer files, click Browse, browse to the appropriate location, and then click Next.
NOTE: The default location for the FRx DrillDown Viewer files is C:\Program Files\FRx Software\Microsoft FRx 6.7 DrillDown Viewer.
- In the Select Program Folder dialog box, do one of the following:
- Click Next to accept the default name for the Microsoft FRx program folder.
- To set a different program folder name, type a new name in the Program Folder box, and then click Next.
NOTE: The default program folder name is FRx 6.7.
- Review the installation settings in the Start Copying Files dialog box, and then do one of the following:
- Click Next to accept the settings for FRx DrillDown Viewer and begin the installation.
- If you need to change any settings, click Back, and then make the necessary modifications.
NOTE: The Start Copying Files dialog box lists the type of installation that you selected, the components to install, file locations, and the program folder name.
- If any installation errors occur, review the messages in the Setup Status dialog box, and then click OK.
- In the InstallShield Wizard Complete dialog box, the following options are available:
- Yes, I want to view the Help Documentation check box-Select to view the Readme file, System Requirements and Installation Guidelines, and Microsoft® FRx® Report Designer Getting Started Guide.
- Create FRx shortcuts on the Desktop check box-Select to create shortcuts for the Microsoft FRx programs on your desktop.
- Click Finish to complete the installation process.
Artikel-id: 965239 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 1 feb. 2010 - Revisie: 1