- On the Tools menu, click Labels.
- In the Address box, type or edit the mailing address.
- Under Label, click Options, select the settings for the kind of label that you are using, and then click OK.
- In the Labels dialog box, select one of the following options under Number of Labels:
- Full page of the same label
- Single label
- If you selected Single label in step 4, select the numbers in the Row and Label boxes that correspond to the label on your label sheet that you want to print.
- Insert a label or a label sheet into your printer.Note For information about how to insert a label or a label sheet into your printer, see your printer documentation.
- In the Labels dialog box, click Print.
- In the Print dialog box, click Print.
- Create and print mailing labels
- Create mailing labels by using mail merge
- Print a single envelope or label