A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
- Click Start , right-click Computer, and then click Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Click Advanced system settings.
- On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
- Click the Data Execution Protection tab.
- Click Turn on DEP for all Programs and Services except those I select.
- Do one of the following:
- If the game is listed, click to select the check box next to its name.
- If the game is not listed, click Add. Locate the folder in which the game is installed. Then, double-click the executable file for the game.
The following examples are the default folders in which you can locate the executable files for some games:
- drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable The Lost Chapters
- drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2
- drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Restart the computer.
Artikel-id: 968359 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 28 sep. 2011 - Revisie: 1