RAPID PUBLISHINGRAPID PUBLISHING ARTICLES PROVIDE INFORMATION DIRECTLY FROM WITHIN THE MICROSOFT SUPPORT ORGANIZATION. THE INFORMATION THAT IS CONTAINED HEREIN IS CREATED IN RESPONSE TO EMERGING OR UNIQUE TOPICS, OR IS INTENDED TO SUPPLEMENT OTHER KNOWLEDGE BASE INFORMATION.
Whether you run the "Adjust Cost-Item Entries" batch job or not, Microsoft Dynamics NAV does not update the unit cost in the SKU card to show the correct per-unit cost according to the Item & Location & Variant type. However, the Average Cost Calc. Overview dialog box displays the breakdown of item ledger transactions that are based on a per SKU Item & Location & Variant cost and a per-unit cost that is based on the filtered Item & Location & Variant combination of entries.
Method 1Note You cannot use this method if you use the Standard costing method.
To use this method, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Object Designer, click Table, click table 5804, and then click Run.
- Click to clear the Cost is Adjusted check box of the item that causes the problem. When you do this, the Cost is Adjusted check box is also cleared.
- Run the "Periodic Activities - Adjust Cost-Item Entries" routine in the Inventory Costing in Financial Management.
- Use this method if you cannot use method 1.
- The Cost is Adjusted field in table 5804 is automatically cleared when you change the Average Cost Calc. Type setting only if you use the Average costing method. Therefore, this method only applies to the average costed items.
- In the Inventory Setup dialog box, change the value in the Average Cost Calc. Type field from Item & Location & Variant to Item.
- Change the value in the Average Cost Calc. Type field from Item back to Item & Location & Variant.
- Run the "Adjust Cost-Item Entries" batch job.
DISCLAIMERMICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, THE RELIABILITY OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION THAT IS CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND THE RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE (THE “MATERIALS”) FOR ANY PURPOSE.
THE MATERIALS MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY CONDITION OR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS.
Artikel-id: 969627 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 4 aug. 2011 - Revisie: 1