Additionally, if you use the stand-alone slide uploader on the Meeting Details page to upload the PowerPoint presentations, you may receive an error message that states that the browser is not ActiveX enabled. If you continue to use the stand-alone slide uploader, you may receive the following error message:
- The PowerPoint presentation may include Poll slides, Web slides, or other similar slides. PowerPoint presentations that do not contain these kinds of slides can be uploaded from the Live Meeting 2007 meeting console.
- You cannot upload any PowerPoint presentation by using the stand-alone slide uploader.
- Convert the PowerPoint presentation (.ppt or .pptx) to an .lmp file. To do this, follow these steps:
Note Make sure that the Live Meeting 2005 console is installed on the computer. The Live Meeting 2005 console is required to convert to files to .lmp format. To download the Live Meeting 2005 Windows-based Meeting Console Standalone Installer, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- In PowerPoint, open the presentation.
- Click the Add-Ins tab.
- On the Live Meeting Presentation menu, click Export.
- In the Export dialog box, select .lmp from the Save as type list.
- Log on to the conference center Live Meeting Manager.
- In the Manage section, click Meetings.
- On the Manage Meetings page, click the meeting for which you want to upload the PowerPoint presentation.
- On the Meeting Details page, click Upload Files in the Actions section.
- Click Browse to locate the .lmp file that you saved in step 1d.
- Click to select the file, and then click Upload.
- In the Live Meeting console click Share in the content pane.
- Click Add File to Meeting, and then click Upload File (View Only) to upload the PowerPoint presentation.
Artikel-id: 970004 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 2 dec. 2011 - Revisie: 1