Install the SQL Server add-in
- Visit the following Web site to download the MapPoint SQL add-in:Note See the "Notes" section for more information about this add-in. This includes how to learn whether a newer version is available.
- Click Run to begin immediate installation. Or click Save to save the file to your computer.
- After the add-in is installed, start MapPoint.
- On the MapPoint Tools menu, select MapPoint Add-In for SQL Server.
- A supported operating systems (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7)Important: This add-in runs only on 32-bit operating systems.
- MapPoint 2009 or a later version of MapPoint
- Access to data that is stored in SQL Server 2008 or in a later version of SQL Server
- Keyboard shortcuts do not work in this add-in. For example, ALT+F does activate the add-in File menu. Instead, ALT+F activates the MapPoint File menu.
- This add-in is available only in English. It can be used with other language versions of MapPoint, but the add-in is displayed in English.
- More information about this add-in can be found at the following Microsoft Web site:
- To find this add-in on the Microsoft Download Center, or to check whether a newer version is available, search on "mappoint sql" at the following Download Center Web site:
- To download a trial version of the latest version of MapPoint, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Artikel-id: 976448 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 10 nov. 2009 - Revisie: 1