- An Xbox 360 console.
- An Xbox 360 Hard Drive or Xbox 360 Memory Unit that has at least 5 megabytes (MB) of space that is available.
- An active Facebook account.
- An Xbox LIVE Gold account.
For more information about how to upgrade your membership, see the following article:945850 How to upgrade an Xbox LIVE Free membership to an Xbox LIVE Gold membership
How to grant child account accessTo access Facebook, Xbox LIVE Gold account members between 13 and 17 years (or under 20 in Korea) must have the Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) and password of the adult account linked to the child account as parental consent.
Note Consent will be required every time if these credentials are not saved through the Automatically log in option.
How to remove child account accessIf you want to block your child from using Facebook after you gave consent, follow these steps:
- Within the Facebook app, move to the Profile channel, and then access Settings.
- Set Automatically log in to No.
- Select Save Settings.
- Press B to exit Facebook.
|Hong Kong SAR||Portugal|
For more information about Facebook, see www.facebook.com
Artikel-id: 976789 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 18 jan. 2013 - Revisie: 1