We ask you to register your console to learn your serial number and contact information. You only have to register your console once. After that, you'll be able to request a repair , check your warranty status , check the status of an existing repair , or cancel a repair request at any time.
To register your Xbox console
- In your Web browser, go to myservice.xbox.com to find the status of your repair.
- If you have a Microsoft account, click Sign in.
If you do not have a Microsoft account, you will need to create one. You need a Microsoft account to use the Xbox console management tool, and we use your ID to keep track of your registered consoles and provide you with the best service.
To create a Microsoft account
- Click get your Microsoft account now.
- You'll be asked to create a gamertag for your console and then to create a Microsoft account. Once your Microsoft account and gamertag are created, click Registration and Repair.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- On the Device Service Home page, click Register a new Device.
- On the Register a device page, enter the serial number of your console and provide all additional details, and then click Submit.
- On the Manage your device page, you will receive confirmation that your registration was completed successfully.
If you need to create a repair request, please see Create a repair request (EMEA) .
Artikel-id: 980620 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 8 jul. 2013 - Revisie: 1