- You upgrade a Microsoft Dynamics NAV database. However, you do not upgrade the database roles.
Note One or more roles in the current database include permissions for tables that do not exist in the upgraded database.
- You run the Synchronize All Logins function in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 or in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0.
- A security role in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is assigned to a user.
- The security role includes permissions for a table that does not exist in the database.
- On the Tools menu, point to Security, and then click Roles.
- Select any role, and then click Role, Permissions.
- On the Permissions table, click View, and then click Show All to show all permissions.
- Select the Object ID column for any record.
- Click View, click Field Filter, type the table number that is mentioned in the error message, and then click OK.
- Delete all records for the table that is mentioned in the error message.
Artikel-id: 981310 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 4 aug. 2011 - Revisie: 1